jeudi 18 août 2016

MFT Camp Create: Remarkable Resist

Hello!

Still working on My Favorite Camp Create and learning new techniques.
Today is about Resist and I really like this technique which I do often.
For my card I used the Sophisticated Snowflakes from MFT, this stamp set has retired last year. I heat embossed snowflakes with white embossing powder on white cardstock, then I applied distress ink, I chose 3 colors: Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac and Salty Ocean. I die cut 2 banners out of white cardstock and blue vellum. I stamped the sentiment on the smaller banner made of white cardstock. For the final touch I once again added enamel dots that I made.

Let's have a look at the card:

I hope you like it and it's time for me to grab the badge of the day:

Print
See you later for another card.
xoxo
Lucie

1 commentaire:

  1. I love it - I love how you've got a very unique colour by using the spun sugar. It adds some lightness to the background. Xx

    RépondreEffacer