mercredi 17 août 2016

MFT Camp Create: Monochromatic Magic



Hello!

After a well deserved vacation in Europe I am back on the blog. By the way I missed one session of Camp Create while I was on vacation but for the last session I am ready. Let's start!

The theme for the first day is: Monochromatic Magic.
I chose Pink which is quite unusual for me but I had a very girly card in mind.
For my card I used the Funky Flowers stamp set and You've got mail for the sentiment.
I did some fussy cutting, die cutting, heat embossing, I created my own enamel dots and here is the result:

Sorry for the shadow I am not the best photographer but I hope you enjoy the card. Now I can grab my badge.
Print
See you later for another post and another card for Camp Create by My Favotite Things.
xoxo
Lucie

1 commentaire:

  1. I love the dimension you get on the flowers and it is quit subtle for pink! Xx

    RépondreEffacer