jeudi 18 août 2016

MFT Camp Create: Divine Dry Embossing

Hello and welcome back!

The technique of day 4 at MFT Camp Create was dry embossing and this is not something I do very often, I did it once and I was not entirely satisfied.
This time I am so happy with what I did.
I dry embossed the Stitched Cloud Edges onto some white cardstock and my dies were still attached because it was the first time I was using them. It took me a while because I was confused with the plates in my big shot.
Then I stamped a flying pig from the Hog in Heaven stamp set and also the sentiment on a banner cut in blue vellum. I fussy cut the pig and I was ready to assemble my card.


For the final touches I glued some hearts previously cut from red glitter paper.
As of now I will think more of dry embossing, it adds dimension and it's not that difficult when you know which plates to use.

Here is my badge:
Print
See you later
xoxo
Lucie


1 commentaire:

  1. I love some dry embossing and yours came out great. I agree working on which plates to use is confusing! Xx

    RépondreEffacer