mercredi 17 août 2016

MFT Camp Create: Awesome Ombre



Hello!

I am planning on writing all my posts today because my cards are all ready for Camp Create.
So this second post is about Ombre, Awesome Ombre!
This is not something I do a lot but the other day I found an ombre ink pad at Michaels so it is a good opportunity to use it now.
For my card I used the Circle Scribble Flowers stamp set and the Label maker for the sentiment.
I first stamped the flowers and did a bit of masking then I stamped the sentiment. I glued my piece on some patterned card base. I added a thin stripe of glitter paper and finally some enamel drops. By the way the one on top is to hide a stain because of my inky fingers!
Here is my finished card:

Now I can grab the badge I earned:

Print
See you in a few minutes for another card for Camp Create by My Favorite Things.
xoxo
Lucie

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire