lundi 13 juin 2016



Camp create : Glitzy GLITTER


Hello there!
This week My Favorite Things is throwing a summer camp called camp create.
There will be challenges from today until Friday. Of course I'm in!
The theme of today is Glitzy glitter.
Usually I don't play with glitter because it's messy but I never say no to a challenge.
So here is my card:


First I die cut the envelope, it's the You've got mail die from MFT, I folded it and add a bit of distress to make it look old. Then I die cut the hearts (mini hearts from Simon says Stamp) onto red glitter paper (from the dollar store) and glued them so that they get out of the envelope. Finally I stamped my sentiment on white paper and used two different colors easily thanks to the MISTI. 
And here we go! I hope you like it.
Print

Have a great day and have fun creating!


1 commentaire:

  1. Ooh lovely and simple. I like the aged look around the envelope. I harldy ever play with glitter as I can't cope finding it lying around the house everywhere! Kids love it though. Have fun at camp :) xx

    RépondreEffacer